Although avocado oil it is classed as a vegetable oil, it is actually a fruit since it has a stone - but none-the-less it can yield a staggering 30% oil and in its crude form is a great oil to use as carrier oil when performing aromatherapy massage.
It is a rich heavy oil, that is deeply penetrating and rich in vitamins A and D, lecithin, potassium as well as vitamin E.
The crude Avocado oil is green in color as it still contains chlorophyll and is classified as a mono-unsaturated oil.
It is often used for clients with dry or mature skins, or people suffering from eczema or psoriasis, and is very useful when treating sun or climate damaged skin that is dehydrated and undernourished as it is said to help with regenerating the skin and softening the tissue.
Although it can be used pure, it is in most cases mixed with another carrier oil, such as Almond oil, or Grapeseed oil to make up 10 - 30 % of the carrier mixture.
||12.0 - 20.0 %
||2.0 - 10.0 %
||0.1 - 2.0 %
||55.0 - 75.0 %
||9.0 - 17.0 %
||0.1 - 2.0 %
Avocado oil is easily absorbed into deep tissue, and with its wonderful emollient properties, makes it ideal for mature skins as well as helping to relieve the dryness and itching of psoriasis and eczema.
- To shop, click on the "Add to shopping cart" button above, which will add the item to your cart, where we accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners credit cards.
- After you have selected an item, other items can also be added to the cart. All products are accessible from the product catalogue or from the list below.
- When you are ready to finalize your order, click the "Go to checkout now" button where you will be able to change quantities, delete items, or return if you decide to continue shopping. Remember - no order is final until you decide and place the order.
- For more information on shopping cart security, please click here. To access our fax form click here.
- Handling, shipping and postage to any destination in the world INCLUDED - this is the total price - there are no hidden extras.